Arlington Smiles - Your Partner for Dental Implants!
A pleasant smile is the first thing that we notice in someone. But, a missing tooth can keep you far away from confidence. Arlington Smiles provides a solution for your oral health with affordable dental implants.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a permanent solution for a missing tooth. There are many reasons such as periodontal disease, tooth decay or injury, which can cause permanent loss of a tooth. Our team of expert dentists in Arlington helps you restore a natural looking, fully functional tooth and regain your confidence with a pleasant smile.
Why should you opt for Dental Implants in Arlington ?
- They give the look and feel of a natural tooth
- They last for a lifetime with proper oral care
- They are not supported with adjustment teeth; hence, don’t affect the surrounding teeth
- They don’t need any special regular maintenance
- They provide excellent oral hygiene
Why choose our service at Arlington smiles?
- Our highly skilled dental specialists have more than 10 years of placing dental implant
- Caring and gentle doctor and staff that will look after your needs
- Dental implants at Arlington Smiles won’t burn a hole in your pocket
- We care for your finances and therefore accept cash, check and credit cards for payment options
- Great team of Doctors who take attentive care during and after treatment
- The convenient location of our office at Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, Ma
Services provided under periodontal dentistry
- Dental implant
- Nonsurgical dental treatment
- Gum graft surgery
- Regenerative procedure
- Dental crown lengthening
- Pocket reduction surgery
- Oral conscious sedation
- TMJ and TMD treatment
Other services that we provide
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Preventive dentistry
- Family dentist in Arlington
Our services include a complete solution for the oral health of your family. We have dedicated programs for the different age group to maintain oral hygiene. If you do not experience any indicative oral discomfort, it is suggested to visit your dentist once in every 6 months to get an overall check-up of your teeth and gum and ensure a healthy living and a beautiful smile.